Info & Included Services
Holidays at Drumlerhof
Here you will find some important information on prices, cancellations and included services.
The day begins with a delicious breakfast buffet based upon our principles of wholesomeness. In other words, all of our products are sourced from local farmers, South Tyrol or from fair-trade vendors. The eggs come from happy farm hens. The tea comes from the mountains. We even roast our coffee ourselves. After all, we know that whoever starts the day well is already halfway done.
Come outside – the mountain is waiting! Every week we organise guided hikes for those who love discovering the beauty of our mountains. Stefan guides guests to places that instil peace, far from the usual tourist haunts. Once there, he’ll cut some sausage and cheese and pour you a glass of Vernatsch. Yes, life can be this good.
A little buffet of Ruth’s fine, freshly baked cakes awaits hikers upon their return, accompanied by a delicious cappuccino made from beans roasted in-house and milk from our own mountain cattle. Of course, Ruth also prepares her classics: gluten-free poppy-seed strudel, for example. Alright, go ahead. Lick your fingers.
After a long day outside, it’s time for some well-deserved downtime, whether in our panoramic indoor pool, sauna complete with castle views, outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna or relaxation room. To encourage a nice little siesta, there’s nothing better than a good cup of herbal tea followed by some time well spent relaxing on the waterbed. Truly wonderful, isn’t it?
Dinner is the highlight of the day for many of our guests. In our restaurant, we serve a four-course menu that is local, regional and seasonal. Vegetarians, vegans and celiacs will have no problems: There are plenty of choices for everyone. Guests can even create their own meals, mixing and matching from our menu. Does it get any better than that?
- The prices are per person and day including the Drumlerhof half board.
- The price reductions for children are applied when sharing a room with two adults.
- All guests from 14 years on will have to pay the tourist tax of 2.50 € per person/night. The tourist tax is not included in the total price of your stay and must be paid on departure.
- Check In/check Out: If the availability is given arrivals are possible at any day of the week. The rooms are available from 2:00 pm, for arrivals later than 7:00 pm please let us know in time. On departure day we ask you to leave the room at the latest 11:00 am.
- Deposit for bookings: for every booked room by bank transfer.
- Rooms: Plan and furniture may differ slightly from the pictures in the offer.
- up to 3 months before the planned arrival no costs of cancellation are incurred. The payed deposit will be refunded entirely.
- between 3 months and 1 month (30 days) before the planned arrival the deposit will be retained as processing fee.
- from 30 days to 7 days before the planned arrival 70% of the total booking fee will be charged.
- within 7 days before the planned arrival 90% of the total booking fee will be charged.
- In the case of advanced departure or in default of appearance 100% of the total booking fee will be charged.
To protect yourself from undesirable costs we suggest taking out insurance. With our recommended travel insurance, you will not only be protected in case of cancellation, but you will also have additional advantages as the transport back home or the protection of your luggage. Click here for more information about the services of the travel insurance “Europäische Reiserversicherung”.
Dogs are welcome at the hotel. Our own dog Ulma is always happy to have company. Please inform us in advance if you desire to bring your friend with four paws. Supplement fee for dogs: €25/day (without food). One dog per room is allowed.
- Single occupancy surcharge: 20.00 € per night
- Non-smoking hotel: The Drumlerhof is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed in the outdoor area and in the provided smoking areas.
- Parking: On demand we reserve a parking place in our hotel garage for you. Costs: 5.00 €/day.
Bank account details:
Südtiroler Sparkasse Bank in Sand in Taufers
IBAN: IT60 X060 4558 2700 0000 0120 000
BBAN: X 06045 58270 000000120000
Terms of payment:
We accept Eurocheques and Travelers Cheques, debit card, Bancomat, VISA and MasterCard.
Pursuant to Italian law, cash payments are possible only up to €1.999,99.
Contact and bookings:
+39 | 0474 | 67 80 68